EQ2Interface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > Developer Discussion > UI Developer Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 11-04-2007, 09:54 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

Server: Antonia Bayle
Default Checkboxes on raid window.

I'm trying to add some checkboxes to the raid window to keep track of who wins Fabled, legendary, etc. I've modified the RAID window XML file to include the lines of code attached. It draws the boxes correctly but no matter which box I check, only the first box checks and unchecks. I've beat my head against a wall on this one and made several mods trying to get each box to check and uncheck independently of each other but no matter what I change only the first box in each row that I generate will actually check and uncheck. Can someone review what I have here and suggest what I'm doing wrong please?

Thanks in advance..

-V

<Checkbox BackgroundColor="#FFFFFF" BackgroundOpacity="1.000" Location="265,0" MinimumSize="22,16" Name="g1m1b1" PackSize="a" PackSizeProp="0010/0001,xxxx/xxxx" ScrollExtent="294,16" Size="294,16" Style="/Fetish.CheckboxStyles.widget_check"> </Checkbox>

<Checkbox BackgroundColor="#FFFFFF" BackgroundOpacity="1.000" Location="280,0" MinimumSize="22,16" Name="g1m1b2" PackSize="a" PackSizeProp="0010/0001,xxxx/xxxx" ScrollExtent="294,16" Size="294,16" Style="/Fetish.CheckboxStyles.widget_check"> </Checkbox>

<Checkbox BackgroundColor="#FFFFFF" BackgroundOpacity="1.000" Location="295,0" MinimumSize="22,16" Name="g1m1b3" PackSize="a" PackSizeProp="0010/0001,xxxx/xxxx" ScrollExtent="294,16" Size="294,16" Style="/Fetish.CheckboxStyles.widget_check"> </Checkbox>