EQ2Interface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > Developer Discussion > XML Modification Help & Info

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 01-17-2007, 02:06 AM
A Crazed Gnoll
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Server: Antonia Bayle
Default % symbols getting cut off in my experience window.

I am not sure exactly how to explain this but here goes.

I use an experience bar mod that shows % for experience gained with no decimal (ie 65%). The only problem is when I reach 100% the % symbol gets cut off. I wouldn't really mind because when I level it goes back to 0% but when I hit level 70 I do not want to look at a number with a % symbol half cut off forever. Does anyone know what I need to change in the XML to make it so that the % will show up and not get cut off when displaying 100%? 0%-99% show up just fine but 100% displays with the % symbol cut off. I just leveled to 65 with my Guardian but I forgot to take a screen shot of the % getting cut off. I am hoping I can just increase a number or something in the XML since I don't know how to use UIbuilder.

Here is an example of the window I am using:

Here is an example of the code that I copied from another experience bar mod and pasted into my experience bar mod(I am using Seagoat's exp bar) to add the %. I am just not sure which of these items needs to be changed to make the % not get cut off when displaying 100%:

<Text AbsorbsInput="false" DynamicData="/GameData.Self.ExperienceCurrent" Font="/Fonts.FontZapf12" LocalText="99%" Location="128,7" Name="TraLevel" ScrollExtent="22,15" ShadowStyle="/ShadowStylesNew.OutlineDrop.style" Size="22,14" TextAlignment="Right" TextColor="#EBDEAA">99%</Text>

Thanks for the help

Last edited by Bramwell : 01-17-2007 at 02:26 AM.