Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 07-15-2005, 12:04 AM
Slayer of clock cycles
This person is a EQ2Map developer.
Featured

Server: Oasis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kobara
I am having a couple of issues using your UI currently.

1) Whenever I have a message in the bar to the left of my main Hotbar (spell names, fizzle messages, etc.) I am unable to use my first few hotbar icons until the text in that bar is gone. Hope I am explaining the problem well enough... perhaps the overlay for text to put in that spell cast bar is running over the hotbar?

2) When in my "merchant mode" in my house and I have my store open , I am unable to use the "Find this item" feature in my store window to correctly list prices for items to compare. The button works, the item name appears in the sort box of the newly-opened broker window, but clicking on FIND in the newly-opened Broker window is having no effect. In order to see any others selling that item, I must clear the box by hitting RESET and typing in the item name manually to get a list of sell prices from other sellers in town for each item.

3) Using the HELP window from the OPTIONS popup window is not allowing me to select a topic in the list offered for any search parameters I input. I see the list of article subjects but am unable to mouse over any to sucessfully click to see the contents of the article in the HELP database from SOE... I can use the default window in a default UI fine so I know it is not an SOE problem.

4) in the "inventory window" when I have the coinage window showing, dragging coin to trade with a player or with my bank results in the amount-selector box being hidden behind the main window. I cannot use the selector window to choose coin amounts without moving the inventory window down every time I use the feature. Makes it very tedious when trying to move coin currently.

Think those are all the big issues I have found in the couple of days I have tried this UI. It was a clean install and was happening as of 1.11.4. I see you have a update 13 Jul that is 1.11.5, but dont see any of these issues addressed in your notes so figure they are still there. However, I have installed the new update and will log in shortly to see if the problems I describe are still present.

1. Noticed that last nite myself.. The skill I have on them buttons are long lasting so I hardly used them but I did run into this last nite.. Will get if fixed

2. That should of been fixed in 1.11.5, or it works on my copy. Will double check.

3. that should of been fixed in 1.11.5 also and it works on my copy and again I will double check.

4. oh ha! the amout thing. I thought yall wasn't able to drag coins in and out and that was working so didn't give it much more thought, I'll fixe the amount selecter to popup in the middle of the screen.