EQ2Interface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > General Discussion > Request

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 11-14-2004, 10:38 PM
A Sea Turtle
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Default Tradekskill Machine Window

not sure which window this is but the one i'm refering to is the one that pops up when you're making things with the 4 quality bars the over all bar and the little oops you're screwing up icons hehe

some of you might know that I did work with the EQ1 UI but i haven't had time to figure out this new much more difficult code. So to you coding gods out there especially insomniac I ask that you help me take a dream come true

my vision as best as i can explain it is this...

ok in the box as it is at the top there is an icon with the name next to it of the item you're trying ot craft... below that is an overall quality/performance bar at the bottom of the window above the bottons there is a little space where the icons for the interactivity show up. I'd like to have all of this in the top portion section. I'd like to see the 4 quality/performance stage icon/bars placed horizontally rather than vertically and sized to fit under the top section. The repeat and Cancel buttons should remain at the bottom.

Here's a mocked up image of what i'm looking for.... this is just a cut and pasted screenshot done up in photoshop to give you a basic visual image of what i'm looking for. This is actually a little big I'd prefer it to be smaller somewhow vertically so it'd just a littls strippy window i can put at the top while i'm crafting.

Thanks for looking into it

Cen

edit: edited image further to make it better so i changed it here to reflect the vision
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	artisandream2.jpg
Views:	1026
Size:	99.8 KB
ID:	145  

Last edited by Centhena : 11-15-2004 at 01:34 AM.