EQ2Interface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > General Discussion > Chit-Chat

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 11-13-2004, 09:25 AM
A Young Mystail Rat

Hello girls, boys and beasts! I've never posted here but have read you all for quite some time.

So here it is Saturday morning EST U.S., my sons are spending the weekend with their dad and I still do not have my pre-ordered from Station CE. I had a long stressful week with my own work and the boys end of trimester homework and every day I was more and more disappointed not to see that package waiting for me when I got home.

As with everyone else, I received the "held up in customs" email even though there are plenty of posts on the EQII forums and elsewhere that copies have been purchased retail in the U.S. I've just read on the Station site that the pre-orders are not to ship until the 15th and that is only an estimate.

Now I think I have four options:

1) Spend my free weekend hunting down a CE at all the local stores which may prove to be a shut out after noting the number of copies available on ebay;

2) hunt down any other version of EQII, wait for CE to arrive and then figure out how to get /claim items;

3) luck out and find LE or CE, send back pre-order with pert reply; or

4) suck it up; learn patience (old enough to have a boat load of this!); continue to watch while SOE continues to add servers, quests, etc; figure out where the doods are going so as to avoid them at all costs once in game; and give all you fantastic modders time to come up with a really great UI for me to download when I finally get in game.

Here I am ... figgiting ... going thru withdrawal from EQII which I haven't played yet (!) .... trying to spell patience slowly.

Come on people, don't let me down too! Get busy modding!