EQ2Interface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > Interface Discussion > Pre-Beta

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 06-13-2005, 02:27 PM
A Grove Wisp

Server: Antonia Bayle
Default Well, I tested my first attempt last night!

Mostly I just changed the look of things others had done, so y'all did the hard part. But it's a start!! What do y'all think?

The graphics for the group window (I'm sad to get rid of Arcane, but I needed the space) are mine. I mod'd the Arcane mod to change the image but keep the stats and effects portion that were previously done).

Then I totally redid the exp bar. My only problem is the vitality doesn't show up anywhere in any way, shape, or form, but for my play style that doesn't matter -- I've never gotten below 85% vitality anyway. I'm still having trouble getting the exp percents to line up properly. Going to tweak that tonight. I also want to make the zone font a little larger.

The casting bar was the first one I played with. I need to get the text to center.

For the compass, I created the frame then used someone else's mod to the letters (Fetish? I had to find it out of a compiled set someone else had put together...). Then I threw on the time and location. Now I need to tweak it to work with the new fonts (sigh, why didn't those update in the UI builder?)

Now I'm working on changing all the game default colors to be in that silvery-blue, and I'm debating about putting a frame around the player stat window (someone else's mod) and about resizing the effects (left) and spells (below exp) to be a little smaller.

I was wondering, can I create my own windows, for example to create a movable and sizable mini-stats window? I've seen where some people (like Insom) have created new windows but they haven't been movable and such. Has that ever been figured out?

Thanks!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	EQ2_000037.jpg
Views:	775
Size:	124.5 KB
ID:	2924