EQ2Interface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > Interface Discussion > Beta

Unread 09-24-2005, 09:40 AM
Saryn chained me to a UI
Featured

Server: Permafrost
Default Draco'Kyn UI w/ T. King Art (based on Fenix UI)

I am no longer supporting this version of the UI, we're officially out of beta, please visit the version 1.00 support thread if you have questions!!

Last edited by Wulfgyr : 11-12-2005 at 09:03 PM. Reason: Temporary Fix for LU 14
Unread 09-24-2005, 05:19 PM
A Forest Scavenger

Server: Befallen

the only thing i dont like is the font size. if you could make it the same size it was in the Fenix UI everything would be GREAT
Unread 09-24-2005, 05:32 PM
Saryn chained me to a UI
Featured

Quote:
the only thing i dont like is the font size. if you could make it the same size it was in the Fenix UI everything would be GREAT
For the chat windows, or some other item? For the chat windows, right click any of them, select "chat options". On the bottom, there's a slider for Font Size, just move it up and down, or manually type in a number to make the chat font bigger / smaller.
Unread 09-25-2005, 04:35 PM
A Crazed Gnoll

Server: Antonia Bayle

You're so the God for updating this UI! Thanks for the hard work and the time involved to do this.

One question I have had both for Thor (when he was working on Fenix) and now for you:

In the group window, would it be possible to enlarge the window a little and have percentages added to each members health and mana?

I know it seems silly, but somehow, my mind works better on percentages then guesstimating the amounts. Also, with a few new group spells added, some of them respond better at certain percentages of health or mana. Thanks a ton!!!
Unread 09-25-2005, 05:10 PM
Saryn chained me to a UI
Featured

Intriguing idea - perhaps getting rid of the power gage, and enlarging the health gage to the same size as on the Player Info window, and putting the percentages on top... something like:

Health % / Power %

And color-code the percents to make them readable at a glance. Until I can work up something like that, "mousing over" will give a tooltip with the exact percentage and numbers - I use that feature on my 2-box wizzies while he's on Auto-Follow.

I'll see what I can whip up, rawr (no promises on speed though - might turn out to be trickier than I think)
Unread 09-26-2005, 09:26 AM
A Crazed Gnoll

Fantastic!! Take however much time you need! This UI and it's users aren't going ANYWHERE!
Unread 10-19-2005, 07:09 AM
A Brown Bear

Server: Blackburrow

wonderfull mod i was wondering if there is any way to flip the group bar or personal bar. also i wanted the spell bubble that mached the set i downloaded one a found but i guess the name was the same as the image graphic for the personal bar and it messed them both up. i deleted the spell bubble and fixed my personal bar. can you add a spell bubble with that graphic.

Last edited by greggory : 10-19-2005 at 08:44 AM. Reason: missed a few points
Unread 10-20-2005, 03:58 PM
Saryn chained me to a UI
Featured

Improvements are going.... well, slowly. Saw the eye doc's again on Monday, and though I'm technically 20/20 in both eyes now, it's still a little blurry tryin' to read print / text after about 20 minutes. I also slacked off a bit after going back to work fully, and picking up a new class of students. However, I have been reviewing a few things, and have some idea's tucked away in the back of meh noggin, so I'm thinking this weekend will be when I really get knee deep into it. (Depending on how much time the wifey decides to spend shopping. *sigh*)

Now that LU 15 and the ninja patch today (the 20th), are there any new problems cropping up? I haven't had a chance to log on and do more than setup my merchant, though I darn sure don't like what the crafting window is looking like now.
Unread 10-21-2005, 12:06 AM
A Crazed Gnoll

Default Not that I have seen...

I haven't seen anything majorly borked (or even minor borkage) yet. Good luck with a) your continued vision improvement b) the wifey's shopping c) the code
Unread 10-22-2005, 05:02 PM
Saryn chained me to a UI
Featured

Default Quick update -

Just a heads up - been workin' on it fer most of the day, in between chasing after the kids, etc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gregorry
wonderfull mod i was wondering if there is any way to flip the group bar or personal bar. also i wanted the spell bubble that mached the set i downloaded one a found but i guess the name was the same as the image graphic for the personal bar and it messed them both up. i deleted the spell bubble and fixed my personal bar. can you add a spell bubble with that graphic.
1) Flipping the group / player windows would be a pain, since it would involve not just coding, but modding the graphics files as well. As such, it won't be a priority for me.

2) Spell bubble, I can probably add that in as an optional piece with the install.

edit: Version 0.96, the final beta was uploaded last nite!! Soon as it's approved, it should be available, RAWR!!

Last edited by Wulfgyr : 10-24-2005 at 06:32 AM.
Unread 10-24-2005, 09:36 AM
A Brown Bear

Server: Blackburrow
Default Thanks

Thanks for listening to our sujestions i know this can get to be a hassle. But to add another . Is it possabe to have the group orb flash when someone in group is fighting. I see my toon go into fight mode and hear the combat music. just wondering if that would be possable as well. (and yes i'm anal retentive i want things in order)
Unread 10-24-2005, 04:38 PM
A Crazed Gnoll

Thumbs Up Awesome...

Ok... I d/led and installed this UI this morning. It looks FANTASTIC!!!

Visually, one occurence on loading takes place. It looks like a cut line next to the scrolling load line on zoning.

The changes you made, to the group window, the compass, the background colors on all the windows (YAY!!! No more caca brown!!!) is GREAT! Thank you *very* much for taking the time on this.

One thing I might ask... the spell casting Orb in the group window.... did you have to use pink?? a dark grey... or deep purple... or anything, anything but pink! hehe Awesome job Wulfster!! You ROCK!!