EQ2Interface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > Featured Projects > ProfitUI

Closed Thread
Unread 12-21-2007, 11:53 AM
A Young Mystail Rat

Server: Runnyeye
Default BUG: Browser Bookmarks

After yet again changing the browser bookmarks for what seems to be the 50th time, (ignoring files fails for me on the autoupdater, but that's another issue entirely) I'm begging for one simple change (which has been broken for approximately forever) . . .

This line:

<Data GoFlag="1" Text="Spells/Skills: EQ2gamedata" href="http://home.comcast.net/~eq2gamedata/main.html/"/>

Should be:

<Data GoFlag="1" Text="Spells/Skills: EQ2gamedata" href="http://home.comcast.net/~eq2gamedata/main.html"/>

Subtle, huh?

In case it's ont obvious, you cannot put a trailing slash in a URL that points at a specific file, only a directory. This bug means nobody using the UI will see the page as comcast has a redirect for 404 . . .
Unread 12-21-2007, 05:01 PM
gm10-1
Premium Member
EQ2Interface Super Mod
Featured

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corwynn Maelstrom View Post
I'm begging for one simple change (which has been broken for approximately forever) . . .
Well, it's always broken so long until someone reports it, which you were the first to do. I don't actively play the game so I do not catch much on my own anymore.

Links are fixed on the updater now, along with a couple of other links that have changed or were wrong.

And for ignoring files, make sure you double click them until they turn red. Only then will they be ignored.
Closed Thread