EQ2Interface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > Featured Projects > ThorUI

Unread 04-20-2006, 01:11 AM
A Fallen Diplomat

Server: Antonia Bayle
Default Serious pet window issue's please help

Hi

I installed today your thor ui. When i made my selections the first time I left picked the first pet choice of enhanced pet. After I got into the game and on my conjurer I decide I didn't like that selection and wanted the slim pet. I logged out went back in and changed it to slim pet, hit okay and then options. When I went back into the game I still got the enhanced pet window. I tried it 3-4 more times and still no luck. Then I uninstalled the game and reinstalled the game and still the enhanced pet window. Then I reset my ui and my original pet window came up. Then I went and reinstalled the thor ui again but this time unclicked everything and sure enough got the enhanced pet window again. So then I uninstalled all of the thor ui information. Restarted the computer and reinstalled the thor ui and when i went into the choices immediately picked the slim pet choice, clicked okay and then options. Sure enough i got the stupid enhanced pet window again.
Now I am just getting irritated. I don't want to get rid of the thor ui, but I can't stand to use it with this pet window. Please, please, please, please, please, please, help. Also when and if u reply to this please be very clear on what to do I am new to all this computer stuff.

Thanks
Areil
Unread 04-20-2006, 01:43 AM
A Grove Wisp

Server: Splitpaw

I don't use the ThorUI myself .. but if you just want the original (default UI) pet window then you should be able to go into the folder where the ThorUI is installed (C:\EQ2\UI\ThorUI)? and delete the file called "eq2ui_mainhud_pet.xml".

If it's an alternative version of the ThorUI pet window you want then all I can think of is to uninstall the ThorUI ... make sure the ThorUI folder has been removed from the C:\EQ2\UI folder ... re-install ThorUI with the settings you want.

It sounds like it's not un-installing correctly or leaving some files behind ... re-installing EQ2 wouldn't affect the ThorUI files apart from changing the EQ2.ini file which sets which UI you use.

Hope that's of some help
Unread 04-20-2006, 06:18 PM
Freeport Pizza Delivery
Featured

Server: Unrest

Per the instructions delete the thorui folder any time you change a feature.

This makes the thorui au redownload all new selections.
Forums

Got Guild?

"Always code as if the person who ends up maintaining your code will be a violent psychopath who knows where you live."