EQ2Interface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > Featured Projects > ProfitUI

Unread 01-09-2010, 06:33 PM
A Forest Scavenger

Server: Crushbone
Default Windows 7

Just got a new computer. I had Profit on my old one and loved it, I am reading the instructions and it is alittle different with the OS. I had problems with EQII also had to load it 3 times doing different things each time finally got it working. So could you please let me know what I am doing wrong. I downloaded profit updater and when screen came up to click Launch and may redirect to Java all looked good. Then a small box came up about checking something and when I clicked on it , it said I dont have permission . Could you please help. Novice to all this stuff I know download and start LOL.
Unread 01-09-2010, 07:39 PM
A Forest Scavenger

Server: Antonia Bayle

Make sure you right click on it and run as administrator else you will not be able to use it.
Unread 01-10-2010, 03:40 PM
A Griffon

Server: Splitpaw

been seeing this type of question a lot recently maybe best to do a sticky? on where to install all the games so people will know not to install it in the directory /program files as this causes all theses type of problems .
i just made a directory called Games and the put all in that get no issues with permission ect.