EQ2Interface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > Featured Projects > ProfitUI

Unread 01-12-2008, 10:34 AM
A Young Mystail Rat

Server: Antonia Bayle
Default Is there a way to shrink target frame? - Mortis addon not working

Is there a way to shrink Profit's target frame so it doesn't interfere with bags? The modified target frames in the ProfitUI Addons listing currently does not appear to work.

Though, I think it's a little silly that the shrunken frames are not default ProfitUI frames if they interfere with where the bags are placed, by default.
Unread 01-14-2008, 05:40 AM
gm10-1
Premium Member
EQ2Interface Super Mod
Featured

The reason it's not in ProfitUI is because it would not work correctly for many people (cutting off target effects). I'll have to take a look at this again one of these days. The hardcoded resizing of that window is something I never quite figured out...
Unread 01-22-2008, 02:17 AM
A Young Mystail Rat

Server: Antonia Bayle

Sort of related, figured it was better to just keep it in this thread.

If I F10 it, the cursor changes to the resizing thinger for the targetframe but it doesn't actually move it. Is this intentional (hardcoded size)?

Also, totally unrelated, is there a way to move the bags and get them to stick together so I don't have to try and drag them pixel by pixel to be all lined up? Like, window docking?
Unread 01-22-2008, 02:41 AM
gm10-1
Premium Member
EQ2Interface Super Mod
Featured

You can vertically resize it to hide the target effects. Unlock and disable clickthrough for that window to be able to do so.

Bags can't be docked, and while I could align them via script, the UI would then not save the bag positions.