EQ2Interface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > General Discussion > Request

Unread 08-22-2010, 02:29 AM
A Dervish Cutthroat

Server: Mistmoore
Default Profit Player Window Mod

Recently, with this recently released god awful LU that borked my UI pretty bad, I run Profit with about 8 seperate window mods for target, implied, player, pet, threat, cast, breath and xp. Recently, I have had to revert back to the regular Profit Player window but I dont like how it shows the target and implied target portion of the window, since I already have another target window. If anyone could mod the window to just show player information and nothing else, maybe make it an option or just always like that, either way would be great. Also Im not very fond of how you cant click on this window without toggling afk/lfg/lfw, minor annoyance. I know absolutely nothing about modding so I realize that its alot to ask, so Im not really expecting anyone to reply, but if somebody happens to have the time and inclination I wanted to let it be known that your work will be appreciated

Also I have run the profit updater and have recently started encountering click to cure issues. I have tried the /show_window_subclassdetector or however its syntax is (I copy/pasted from another site for my macro so it works). What happens is I always have to click this once upon entry into the game to get it to work and then it works until I log to another character or camp to myself. Once it breaks again for whatever reason (double clicking macro will perma break it as well) it remains broken until I restart the game. If you know profit well or might have a clue to the solution for this, this as well would be greatly appreciated.
Unread 08-22-2010, 02:42 AM
A Griffon
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Server: Unrest

As you state you use other mods with Profit. By doing so you run the risk that Profit wont work the way it is intended. The player window has been the way it is for ages now and the GU didn't break that window. The only windows that became broken were the Persona and Inventory and of course the xp window but those have been addressed.

The player window only goes into afk/lfw if you click on yourself in that window and rarely is there a need to do so.

As for the click to cures go I haven't heard of anyone having issues as again this area wasn't messed with by the GU but that doesn't mean something in one of your other mods didn't cause a breakage.
Unread 09-02-2010, 09:44 AM
A Griffon
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Server: Lucan DLere

This would be best posted in the Profit forums for future reference:
http://www.eq2interface.com/forums/f...splay.php?f=41

That being said I use a heavily customized Profit install and I believe that the Player window is tied in with the targeting windows for Profit, which may be what is causing the issue.

I checked and the file doesn't have UserResizable="true" by default.

I added that to the first page and lowered the minimum size to 44,44 so this should let you hide the additional parts without a complete rewrite of the file.

I attached that file, give it a shot.
Attached Files
File Type: xml eq2ui_mainhud_player.xml (22.2 KB, 265 views)