EQ2Interface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > Developer Discussion > XML Modification Help & Info

Unread 04-18-2006, 12:42 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

Server: Antonia Bayle
Default Help with targeting window please

Please dont tell me that this UI is dead lol ..i already know..and im just trying to keepwhat I like about it, and adding different parts to keep it up...Im using the Draco`yn UI by Wulfgar....My problem is with the targeting windows..it works fine except when i target something that is heroic...it just says heroic....doesnt tell if its ^ or ^^^ etc...also this may be a SOE bug but some mobs dont show the heroic symbols around their name...but when u target them, it they show up as heroic...im UI retarded lol..and i just would like to know what part of the XML file to change or just a push in the right direction would be nice....im not trying to take up the UI...just wanting to keep the orbs etc. working so i can keep them..Any help, id greatly appreciate thanx.
-Mech
Unread 04-18-2006, 04:01 PM
A Griffon

Server: Mistmoore

Brackets around a name over an NPCs head is NOT a heroic indicator. It indicates one or more up arrows.

A mob can be solo with ^ and still have the brackets, and Heroics can be in groups with no arrows and they will not have brackets.
Unread 04-18-2006, 05:27 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

ok..that part makes sense...but my problem is that it doesnt tell how many ^`s for instance...a lvl 37^ shows up as as lvl 37 heroic..and a lvl 37 ^^^ shows up as the same 37 heroic....doesnt show what kind of heroic...that make sense? i may be wording this wrong, if i am i apologize...basically all three of these targets: 37^.....37^^......37^^^.All just show up as 37 heroic...i just want the indicator of what im fighting..make sense?

Anyway, sorry if im wording it wrong...it just doesnt show how many arrows a heroic has....maybe thats better lol.

-Mech
Unread 04-19-2006, 02:27 AM
A Young Mystail Rat

nevermind..i found it...my mistake..i should have read it more ..for anybody else with this problem...just type "/con_version 0" in game..to get your arrows.
Unread 04-19-2006, 03:48 AM
A Griffon

Server: Mistmoore

You don't have to change con versions anymore, you're just using an old out-dated target window. The default and anything updated will show the arrows as well as the brackets.