EQ2Interface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > Featured Projects > ThorUI

Unread 04-08-2006, 04:28 AM
A Young Mystail Rat

Server: Antonia Bayle
Default Offset Text in experience bar and clock

I dont know what's going on. It was working fine until a few days ago. The numbers on my experience bars arent showing up properly. I can see the the numbers in front of the decimal but the number after the decimal is chopped up. By numbers I mean the percentage earned in your xp meter. so for example...87.3 looks like 87.||. The same goes for the text in my enhanced clock. The right portion of the clock is cut off and I have my window set to maximum size. Please help. It's so irritating to look at chopped up text everytime I play. Thanks.
Unread 04-08-2006, 07:25 AM
A Griffon

Server: Permafrost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mateius
I dont know what's going on. It was working fine until a few days ago. The numbers on my experience bars arent showing up properly. I can see the the numbers in front of the decimal but the number after the decimal is chopped up. By numbers I mean the percentage earned in your xp meter. so for example...87.3 looks like 87.||. The same goes for the text in my enhanced clock. The right portion of the clock is cut off and I have my window set to maximum size. Please help. It's so irritating to look at chopped up text everytime I play. Thanks.
This is just a wild guess, but are you using Smooth Fonts? I know I was having some display issues with the text in the inventory and persona windows (which only effected the hp and power values) due to Smooth Font usage.

"Certainty of death! Small chance of success! What are we waiting for?!"

Unread 04-09-2006, 01:04 AM
A Young Mystail Rat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazaru5
This is just a wild guess, but are you using Smooth Fonts? I know I was having some display issues with the text in the inventory and persona windows (which only effected the hp and power values) due to Smooth Font usage.
I love you.
Unread 04-09-2006, 01:19 AM
A Young Mystail Rat

Err, ok. So that smooth font thing fixed the warped text problem but I can't stand the unsmooth font. Is there a way I can change the font to something more appealing to the eye?
Unread 04-09-2006, 09:47 AM
A Griffon

Server: Permafrost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mateius
Err, ok. So that smooth font thing fixed the warped text problem but I can't stand the unsmooth font. Is there a way I can change the font to something more appealing to the eye?
I don't believe so. I think it's "all or none" when it comes to Smooth/Unsmooth Font. I'd much rather use Smooth Fonts, too, but I've gotten used to not having them in order to fix the issues I had.

"Certainty of death! Small chance of success! What are we waiting for?!"