EQ2Interface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > General Discussion > Request

Unread 06-04-2005, 06:40 AM
A Coastal Crab

Server: Antonia Bayle
Default A possible mod ?

Can the TARGET window be made to flash the red border indicating you're in attack mode instead of the player window, or would it be better to move the player data to the Group window, and use the PLAYER window to display the TARGET info ? I remember an issue similar in EQ be resolved but I've forgotten what solution was used. The bottom line is as a Mystic I RARELY target the MOB, usually I just keep on the MT and indirectly target the MOB, but the assist command will put you in melee attack mode, but when the target is dead it doesn't END attack mode like directly targetting a MOB would I end up in attack mode after the fight, gutting my mana/health regen, and often impacting other group members Ideally the death of the Target of your Target would cancel attack mode just like the death of your direct target, but I know that waiting for SOE to address it will leave me and old broken ward spec'd bear....Thank-you to all the WONDERFUL contributors here. If not for the AWESOME UI mods, and Lax's FURY text parsing and voice software I would have left this game at the end of the 1st month.