EQ2Interface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > General Discussion > Chit-Chat

Unread 11-08-2004, 11:12 PM
A Brown Bear

Default Blah, stupid EBGames.com >_<

I dunno why I keep pre-ordering from them. I'm a bit worried about my order, I pre-ordered ahead of time back in July, figured I'd get it tomorrow, but I don't know if it'll happen, they're so darn lazy that they won't even update order status page at all, it's still showing partially shipped when they sent me the promo disc. I keep emailing them for a answer, but no response, same with trying to call them. Anyone else had this problem that got it today from them?
Unread 11-08-2004, 11:33 PM
A Coastal Crab

Default returnofdal

same thing here kinda upset that i did not get my game today went i could of went to the shop and got it instead of preordering
Unread 11-08-2004, 11:58 PM
A Coastal Crab

Mine updated saying it left SD and will be delivered on the 9th
Unread 11-09-2004, 12:36 AM
A Griffon
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Server: Lucan DLere

yeah my ebgames didnt order enough to even cover the preorders...
Unread 11-09-2004, 03:11 AM
A Griffon

I think its time you call for the manager and have a chat with him about poor customer service. Let them know you're upset, you have the right too. Who knows, you might score a discount or some candy... MAYBE a date!
Unread 11-09-2004, 04:32 AM
A Coastal Crab

Angry EBGames!

Same, we preordered online from ebgames.com as well. When I go to my orders page, it says no recent orders to view. So I click on order history & it says no orders to view. I emailed them & they said my order is still good. So I don't understand why it keeps saying that & why they won't put in my orders:Order Being Processed or Order Shipped. It's stressing me out bad! It's my money they're messing with, I admit I am upset because I can't play the game yet, but my money is what concerns me the most.
Unread 11-09-2004, 06:30 AM
A Forest Scavenger

Server: Mistmoore

I'm really surprised to see so many horror stories about pre-orders! I went to EB Games in the local mall and did a pre-order. They called me yesterday (11/8/04) at approx. 2:30 p.m. EST and I had the game by 3:30. I guess it's just the online store that is giving the problem. Good luck to everyone who needs to get thier orders. I hope everything from this point goes smoothly.
Unread 11-09-2004, 06:41 AM
A Rumbleroot Sapling

Server: Blackburrow
Angry

Heh.,. i pre-ordered from the Station Store and did next day air and my copy isnt slated to arrive till the 10th .. im just a little steamed since i paid the extra cash for next day and its still gonna take 4 days. yeah, 4 days.. they claimed they sent it out sunday. SOE already got a nice E-mail from me demanding my money back for the shipping charge.
Unread 11-09-2004, 06:55 AM
A Brown Bear

Yea, I'm going to call EBGames.com exactly at 8:00am, one hour from now and have a nice chat with them if it's not shipped out already. I don't think I'm gonna do a pre-order from them ever again if it got messed up when it shouldn't have. All my friends are already in game and I'm going to be behind as it is, not like we planned, grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.
Unread 11-09-2004, 08:59 AM
A Crazed Gnoll

Hmmm, Pre Ordered at EB, no phone call yet.... im gettint worried. Cant go get it today, will try some thinme later iun the week.

Now to find that reciete
Unread 11-09-2004, 09:07 AM
A Sea Turtle

Server: Beta 1

I didnt get mine yet either and I got the pre-order, but when I called the store ( future shop ) they act like im from mars or something and they do the " whats the game called again? then they say " no nothing is showing up yet " Im sure they have a evil lil grin on thier face when they turn to hand another copy to one of thier friends first . Hmmm maybe I should have made friends with one of the ppl who work at the store
Unread 11-09-2004, 09:50 AM
A Forest Scavenger

Default ordered from station store - still not shipped

It was my understanding that they would send me an email telling me when they shipped it. I havent recieved sucha an email. on my account page it says this order is still being fullfilled. I wanted to have it by tomm. at least.
I did get the your order is in stock email tho.

A bit agrivating to those of us who pre-ordered so we could have the game first or second day. with all the prob.s it seems useless.
Unread 11-09-2004, 10:44 AM
A Griffon
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Server: Nagafen

just got back from Gamestop and they got in DVD versions, but not the CD or collectors edition.

DAMN IT why did I have to upgrade to the expensive one!

and to think they are making us who paid more wait longer, something is messed up.

Unread 11-09-2004, 10:57 AM
A Coastal Crab

amazon sucks to lol
Unread 11-09-2004, 11:20 AM
A Sea Turtle

oooh happy happy happy day , I just got a call my CE is in and im omw to go get it now , sorry to all of those who still waiting and i dont mean to aggravate you but if its any consolation I have to wait till my hubby gets home so we can both start at the same time ( togetherness is the bestest )
Unread 11-09-2004, 11:43 AM
A Brown Bear

Server: Antonia Bayle

My ebgames order also shows as partially shipped (from the EQ2 Bonus Preorder CD).

What really bothers me its that the ebgames website shows EQ2 as NOW SHIPPING since yesterday 8/11.

I was expecting my preorder to get shipped a lot sooner. I guess this will be my last preorder on ebgames.

-Andres
Unread 11-09-2004, 11:52 AM
A Brown Bear

Yay, finally updated, should be here in a few hours! ^_^
Unread 11-09-2004, 12:12 PM
A Coastal Crab

Congrats jayla, you've given me some hope. I also pre-ordered from my local future shop, and when i phoned yesterday the lady i talked to didn't seem to know anyting about EQ2, kept asking if i meant halo2..... well i guess i will go down there and bug them some more for my copy.
on the plus side..... i am getting lot of exercise pacing around the house waiting
Unread 11-09-2004, 12:19 PM
A Griffon

I'm the one to get the shaft huh? its always me...
Unread 11-09-2004, 12:35 PM
A Sea Turtle

ty danger, now just to do the longgggg download
Unread 11-09-2004, 04:06 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

ya i ordered my copy from eb games to but having come to know all to well over the last few years i allso pre-ordered the game from 3 other stores just in case hehe and it worked even :-)