EQ2Interface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > Featured Projects > ProfitUI

Unread 10-25-2010, 08:39 AM
A Crazed Gnoll

Server: Unkown
Default Size changes possible?

Is it possible to make the buttons for cures and spells on the raid window bigger? when your scrambling to click to cure all over the raid window having such a small area to be able to click in often leads to miss clicks and re-clicks.

Also if anyone is familiar with grid and clique from wow, what I wouldn't give for a raid window like that. Grid allowed you to make a customizable grid window with each group members name in a box, you could arrange them from top to bottom, or left to right. The boxes filled in color as the persons health went down, clique allowed me to assign spells to mouse clicks, shift mouse click, CTRL click etc. I had about 9 different spells available to me just with my mouse and CTRL, ALT, SHIFT is this possible in eq2 with their UI coding?

Is it possible to have a persons name grayed out or different color if they are out of range? I had a tank die on a pull because i didn't know he was out of range. I know you can see it by looking at your buttons, but the mods I used in wow showed each person in the raid and I knew at all times if I was out of range from any of them.

I'm new to being a raid healer in eq2, but to be honest I feel like wow provided me a lot more tools to be able to do my job a lot easier than eq2 is, so I'm trying to find what I had there over here.
Unread 10-25-2010, 09:45 AM
A Griffon
Featured

Server: Nagafen

Search the forums by grid or clique and you will see the results of prior ideas for an eq2 implementation. As for making the buttons bigger it is possible but will make the entire raid window bigger as a result.

Silat