EQ2Interface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > General Discussion > Help!?!?!

Unread 01-25-2005, 11:50 AM
A Crazed Gnoll

Server: Antonia Bayle
Default Multipul UI's, same names

Hey guys, first time attempting to install a UI for EQ2. Instead of going with just 1 person's main UI, I decided to pull together bits and pieces from everywhere. Some of the .xml's have the same name (ie I am installing the "just press enter" and Mook's broker ui's, but both are eq2ui_inventory_market.xml. Will it effect anything if I make it _market1.xml ? How can I get around this? Also, on the ones that work, they did not come with a readme, what's the recommended resolution to have EQ in so that everything isnt running over borders or overlapping? Thanks guys.

Tovya Der`Dieb
Troubador of Maleficus Numerous
Oasis Server
Unread 01-25-2005, 03:19 PM
aka Mook
This person is a EQ2Map developer.
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Server: Nektulos

You can't use two files of the same name. They both change the same window. Renaming won't change anything. If there are two modifications to the same window and you like both, you have to pick one.

Mook Broker Search (and every other Market window available for download, hopefully) has the "Just Press Enter" feature integrated, by the way.
Unread 01-25-2005, 03:55 PM
A Crazed Gnoll

Server: Antonia Bayle

Woohoo, thanks for the info Glad to hear all the merchant mods have the same just press enter thingy. I got most of them working but having issues with TK's chat window...he's the only chat window I've downloaded, when unzipped his files went to subfolder to I copied and pasted in main Custom folder as instructions directed, but no change to my chat window (d/l'd the celtic chat)

Tovya