EQ2Interface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > General Discussion > Request

Unread 08-10-2008, 07:26 AM
A Darkpaw Brute

Server: Antonia Bayle
Default Arre30's Tradeskills needs updating

I sure wish someone would take on this project. It's the best tradeskill ui out there, but it's not currently compatible.
Unread 08-10-2008, 02:15 PM
A Griffon
Featured

If you looking to save some screen real estate, you may wanna check out my tradeskill window:
http://www.eq2interface.com/download...adeskills.html
Unread 08-24-2008, 08:42 PM
A Darkpaw Brute

Hi, Drumstix...

I did try your mod and I like it. What I liked about the Arre30 one is that both the recipes and the "making" screen are available at the same time. Or you can choose to close the recipes one while crafting. It was nice to be able to scroll the recipes while making something else. And it was compact if you hid the recipe window. Take a look and see what you think.

Mareid
Unread 08-24-2008, 09:14 PM
A Griffon
Featured

Aye. I was thinking of including in that in my mod, but I decided to keep it simple for my first modification to the window. I'll most likely add the feature you described, as I know it can help with getting things done quickly especially for rush orders!
Unread 09-12-2008, 10:00 PM
A Griffon
Featured

Just an update, I've released my updated version of my tradeskill window which now includes a toggle for the recipe page to remain visible while crafting.