EQ2Interface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > Developer Discussion > UI Developer Discussion

Unread 02-26-2008, 02:06 AM
A Young Mystail Rat

Server: Antonia Bayle
Default ui help

I want to learn how to make my own ui interface's. Is there a download that I can do? Or is there a website that i can go on to. There are somethings I would like to be able to do different but have not been able to find what I am looking for. So I would like to learn how to make my own. If someone knows could you please tell me where to go.
Unread 02-26-2008, 02:42 AM
gm10-1
Premium Member
EQ2Interface Super Mod
Featured

well you've found the website already, and there a many threads with your question, maybe search a little. Just a couple of threads down is http://www.eq2interface.com/forums/s...ead.php?t=9913 for example.
Unread 02-26-2008, 10:32 AM
Fetish Core author
This person is a EQ2Map developer.
Featured

Server: Crushbone

Just a word of caution (based on your other two threads saying you're coming from WoW). EQ2's interface is *much* more closed than WoWs and so many 'good ideas' or nifty things that WoW's UI can do are simply impossible in EQ2.

As for learning, I recommend looking at questions on here and when you're ready, downloading a mod and opening it up and comparing it to the default to see what changes the person made in order to make their mod different.