EQ2Interface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > Featured Projects > DarqUI

Unread 06-01-2024, 11:06 AM
A Young Mystail Rat

Server: Unkown
Default click through enabled not working for DarqUI windows

Hi I hope this is not a retread of old posts, I couldn't find anything about it. I am having an issue where "click through enabled" does not seem to work on my DarqUI windows. Is there a separate setting for this somewhere in DarqUI's interface that I am not seeing? I am using the default eq2 "window settings" to enable click through. Specifically my issue is with the detrimental spell effects window which I like to have a little closer to the center of my screen so I can see it easily during combat.

Thanks so much for this fantastic UI addon and thanks in advance for any help on this issue.
Unread 06-01-2024, 05:13 PM
A Griffon
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Custom DarqUI windows use default clickthrough behavior, unless elements are added to the window that prevent clickthrough. Detrimental Effects doesn't have anything extra in the body of the window, so I'm not sure why clickthrough is not working for you.

Try this: check for updates with the DarqUI utility and scroll down to Detrimental Effects in the list. Right-click the line and "Use game default" then restart the game. Does the default Detrimental Effects window behave more like you expect?

Unread 06-01-2024, 08:27 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

Server: Unkown

You're right, its not DarqUI, none of my windows are allowing click-through including the default detrimental effects...any idea why that might be?

I also tried completely disabling DarqUI and returning to default UI....no click through working on any windows. I guess I never noticed before because I moved detrimental effects to the center of my screen after installing DarqUI.

Last edited by OgreBorn : 06-01-2024 at 08:36 PM. Reason: additional info
Unread 06-02-2024, 02:22 PM
A Griffon
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

The only time I know of where the game prevents all clickthrough would be when you are using F10 to switch display modes. I'm sure you already know this, but F10 has three modes that I will call normal, UI and screenshot. In UI mode you can scoot windows around on screen even if they are set for clickthrough, and pressing F10 twice more will return the display (and clickthrough) to normal. Otherwise I'm not sure what is preventing clickthrough.