EQ2Interface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > General Discussion > Request

Unread 08-04-2007, 05:02 PM
A Brown Bear

Server: Butcherblock
Default Shutdown and switching to toons on different accounts

I was wondering if there was a way to maybe mod "Mook Login_30_Saved Password_Autoplay" to where you use it as a shutdown window instead of a login window interface piece. I took a look at the coding in both files and i think it can be done, but i'm afraid i don't have the time or smarts to make it happen in a sufficient time frame. LU100 would probably be out before i was done.

I'm sure some of the others that download these great interface pieces from this website would find it very useful as well.

Thanks for your time in reading this topic and for any help you may be able to lend in making this happen

Unread 09-04-2007, 11:34 AM
A Weald Wolf

Server: Permafrost

Quote:
I was wondering if there was a way to maybe mod "Mook Login_30_Saved Password_Autoplay" to where you use it as a shutdown window instead of a login window interface piece.
I, myself use Mahonri's shutdown mod. I have 3 accounts and 4 computers that I bounce around on with a total of 13 characters (all on the same server tho!)
It would be great if there was a mod/way of being able to change characters/accounts on the fly, so to speak. Sometimes I 2-box using one computer, sometimes 3 of the 4 will be running the game. Depending on my situation at the time, it would be much less stressful not having to type in name/password login, then minimize and do it all over again.

Each time I use an account that name stays active from the last login so Im changing it 2 3 4 times a day or more...not to mention the pain of logging to char select, closing game and reopening it when all I wanted to do was mule something or check for an item in one toons bank. If someone out there "gets" this complicated process and has any suggestions on an easier way to do this, Im all ears!
Unread 09-04-2007, 12:06 PM
gm10-1
Premium Member
EQ2Interface Super Mod
Featured

ProfitUI has such a login/shutdown window.
Unread 09-04-2007, 03:39 PM
A Forest Scavenger

Server: Permafrost

Quote:
Originally Posted by gm9 View Post
ProfitUI has such a login/shutdown window.
Not to seem ungreatful or anything because I know you guys work hard doing the mods for us non-techy folks.
BUT...
I kinda like the UI I have, built from various pieces parts as well as the default (OMG she said she likes some of the default UI! )

Is it possible to have the window you mention as a stand-alone piece?