EQ2Interface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > General Discussion > Help!?!?!

Unread 01-31-2007, 01:59 PM
A Grove Wisp

Server: Antonia Bayle
Default hotkeys

I use profit reborn 2 Ui this has forked up my hotkeys.
I can no longer change the settings on the hotbars due to i have frames turned off and now you have to right click the frame to get the right click list... I HAVE NO FRAMES TO CLICK ON!!!
Unread 01-31-2007, 02:11 PM
A Brown Bear

Server: Befallen

Rename your EQ.ini file to EQOld.ini and start your game or EQ2MAPs and than wait until someone has time to fix Reborn UI??? I turned off Fetish for now. It's just the way it goes when there's a big update and it breaks the custom UI's. It won't take long to have a new one up I'm pretty sure. These creators are usually pretty on top of things. Give them a little time. Servers have only been up for maybe 2hrs??

Good luck... It's rough going without the custom UI, but for a couple days it shouldn't kill ya... much. LOL! I love the Feitsh UI... L...O..V...E... it... my husband is getting worried. J/K But it's very nice UI. I'm sure you feel similarly about the Profit UI.

Unread 01-31-2007, 03:50 PM
A Griffon
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Server: Nagafen

Is everything else fine with the UI? I havent had a chance to sign on at home yet so I can't test it.

Unread 01-31-2007, 04:20 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

I had exactly the same, as well as a friend of mine who uses the default ui, the problem u and I are having is that due to the fact that we use hotbars with "frame and title" settings to none, so thus we don't have the little square on the right hand side!

What U and others have to do is to be very very patient with that, move lower right edge of the hotbar and then press right mouse click ... may take some tries !!

stupid change by soe imho
Unread 01-31-2007, 04:35 PM
A Dervish Cutthroat

Click on the very very small borders around the icons
Unread 01-31-2007, 08:11 PM
A Grove Wisp

Renamed my profit hotkey file and let the defualt load in. i was then able to click the outer edges to get the right click menu.
Aperently this is a game change even on the defualt hotbars right clicking a icon now only gives you the choices of activate or examine.

Was annoying enough when they took the option to show spinner off the right click list. Now to clear a single hotkey you have to right click in a small border pick hotbar settings click allow icon dragging and single drag off the one you want gone. then reverse all you did to get there. All SOE fualt. I thought they were supose to make the UI's easer not more of a PITA.
Unread 01-31-2007, 08:59 PM
Fetish Core author
This person is a EQ2Map developer.
Featured

Server: Crushbone

*Hopes and prays the change to icons will be reversed. Why take away functionality?*