EQ2Interface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > Featured Projects > EQ2MAP > EQ2Map Troubleshooting

Unread 03-07-2008, 09:10 AM
A Young Mystail Rat

Server: Antonia Bayle
Default An empty black box hides my map

I was using thorui and eq2map worked perfectly, however thorui hasnt been updated so i changed to profit ui reborn.

My problem is when i open my map, i have this black box blocking the map, i can mouse over and still get poi pop ups, or if i streach the map as large as i can, i can see map around this Black box, just nothing inside it.

When i was using this mod with Thorui there was Grid Lines on my map, like an overlay a,b,c,d and 1,2,3,4 and so forth,, it almost seems like this is the blackbox im talking about but instead of haveing the transpartent grid overlay is all black,,

I cannot play without this mod! if anyone knows how i can get this fixed please let me know,, I play on vox as dragunslayer or lordrex.
Unread 03-07-2008, 09:32 AM
gm10-1
Premium Member
EQ2Interface Super Mod
Featured

Did you do a clean install of EQ2MAP or did you copy your files to the ProfitUI folder? In the first case I have no idea, in the second case see the red line in my sig.
Unread 03-09-2008, 10:34 AM
A Young Mystail Rat

Server: Unrest
Unhappy Map window problem

I believe this is a UI issue I'm having but I'm not sure. If this should go in the EQ2MAP forum, please let me know.

I installed Profit for the first time last week and have been very pleased with it. However, when I installed EQ2MAP and tried to open my maps this is what I saw:

It's really frustrating, lol. The map itself is working properly but the black box over everything will not move. It's not part of the map fog. Help!
Unread 03-10-2008, 02:53 AM
gm10-1
Premium Member
EQ2Interface Super Mod
Featured

I'll move you into this thread on the same issue, which I also moved into this forum I believe. Except for icons, ProfitUI does not contain any EQ2MAP files, so this belongs here.
Unread 03-10-2008, 12:15 PM
A Griffon

Server: Permafrost

Do either of you have any of the map plugins (grid overlay, any map/anywhere, etc.) loaded? If so, try wiping all your eq2map files (I don't know the particular file names for the plugins offhand) and run the map updater to pull a fresh set of files. See if that makes any difference.

"Certainty of death! Small chance of success! What are we waiting for?!"

Unread 03-11-2008, 11:19 AM
A Young Mystail Rat

Server: Unrest
Default Works now!

Just a follow up to my previous post. I couldn't figure out what the heck was wrong so I deleted everything EQ2MAP and redownloaded the installer. After running it again, my maps now work. Woot! I was dying without them!