EQ2Interface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > Developer Discussion > UI Developer Discussion

Unread 03-05-2008, 11:11 AM
A Young Mystail Rat

Server: Antonia Bayle
Default Would like some help!

Hey all, I'm very new to UI modding, and am in most cases content with the mods available on the forum.

I like the skin of the default UI more than the most popular feature packed UIs out there, so I've been getting individual addons in that style.

My girlfriend has recently levelled up an inquisitor, and is planning on raiding with it, so I downloaded a click-to-cure group window and player window as it's pretty much a necessity these days. Unfortunately these click to cures used /useability instead of /useability on player. I successfully managed to change that, BUT by clicking the cure in the player window, you are clicking within the area that selects the player, and hence change target anyway.

Could someone tell me the name of the areas that define the 'active click' area for both the GROUP and the PLAYER window so I can resize it to be outside the buttons?

Thanks
Unread 03-05-2008, 11:21 AM
gm10-1
Premium Member
EQ2Interface Super Mod
Featured

It's the entire window. But you can work around this, here's the old click-to-cure code from ProfitUI 3.x, was pretty groundbreaking at the time because it was the first to avoid targeting your pet:
<Button MouseOverTextColor="#FF0000" Name="CureEffect1" NormalTextColor="#FFFFFF" OnHoverIn="target_allow_pet_self_toggle 0" OnHoverOut="target_allow_pet_self_toggle 1" OnPress="useability Cure Trauma
target_previous" Opacity="0.000" Size="18,18" Style="/Profit.invisible" Tooltip="Cure Trauma" />
If you want to include potion curing look at the ProfitUI 4.x code, that has become a bit complicated though and is spread across several files, so I thought it's easier to quote the old code.
Unread 03-05-2008, 03:06 PM
Fetish Core author
This person is a EQ2Map developer.
Featured

Server: Crushbone

Just add a line return after every "useabilityonplayer" line with "target_previous" in it.

Make sure that the line return and such is still within the quotes tho, or the game won't be able to parse the file and will just skip the entire set of modifications.