EQ2Interface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > Featured Projects > ProfitUI

Closed Thread
Unread 11-18-2007, 02:30 AM
A Brown Bear

Server: Nagafen
Default Target compass implied target top window gone?!?

Well the bar at the top with my target, compass, and implied target are gone. I can see them when I am logging in but they are gone when I get in game? I really need my compass too. I updated to 4.3.1 didnt fix it.
Unread 11-18-2007, 03:24 AM
gm10-1
Premium Member
EQ2Interface Super Mod
Featured

There is a neat little file called EQII_Commands.txt/.doc in your EQ2 folder. I recommend to read that, you might discover many commands you did not know.

--> Alt-N
Unread 11-18-2007, 05:03 AM
A Brown Bear

hehe, very clever, but I know the file, and I have tried alt-n. I did that before the installs. I'm not a noob with UIs or with profit, that's not my problem.
Unread 11-18-2007, 05:26 AM
gm10-1
Premium Member
EQ2Interface Super Mod
Featured

The only other options: you moved them off screen or set their opacity to 0. Solution: load one of the default uisettings files or hit F10 to find them and change the opacity. But since you're not a noob I'm sure you tried that already.
Unread 11-18-2007, 10:49 AM
A Brown Bear

Yeah I tried F10, I will try a default next, maybe that is it. I really should say that I love your UI, and just can't bear to play without it
Unread 11-18-2007, 11:13 AM
A Brown Bear

i tried it both ways and still no good! This is so wierd!
Unread 11-18-2007, 11:27 AM
gm10-1
Premium Member
EQ2Interface Super Mod
Featured

try /show_window MainHUD.Compass
Unread 11-18-2007, 11:46 AM
A Brown Bear

wow not only does that not work, but I deleted my WHOLE ui folder and then patched, and then installed profit 4.3.1 again and it still is not there!!
Unread 11-18-2007, 12:00 PM
gm10-1
Premium Member
EQ2Interface Super Mod
Featured

Whatever you did, you messed it up well. Rename your uisettings.ini and start out with the default. That should show it alright (otherwise I'm really out of ideas). Then maybe load the settings from an alt that aren't broken.
Unread 11-19-2007, 01:09 AM
A Brown Bear

Thanks man, I did the load an alt solution, wish I'd have thought of that earlier! Anyway the UI is just awesome, I can't imagine playing without it, especially since I only play on Nagafen now, I just need that UI in PvP! Keep up the good work, donation incoming!!
Closed Thread