EQ2Interface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > General Discussion > Help!?!?!

Unread 06-02-2012, 04:28 AM
A Young Mystail Rat

Server: Unkown
Default So lost with ProfitUI

I am so lost with this UI. Firstly, I'm not sure where the latest version, for Skyshrine, would be. I look at the posts for Profit Maintained and they are all a year or more old so maybe there is another. I am using the only updater I could find, and it all points to the version mentioned on this site. Please point me in the right direction. Specifically I have a problem with my merc interface. When I lose him, it says I can't get him back for three hours. /merc resume works... Finally, I appologize if this isn't the place to post this message. I've been reading this sight for hours and wasn't sure.
Unread 06-02-2012, 07:01 AM
A Griffon
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Server: Unrest

Quote:
Originally Posted by brianw12342 View Post
I am so lost with this UI. Firstly, I'm not sure where the latest version, for Skyshrine, would be. I look at the posts for Profit Maintained and they are all a year or more old so maybe there is another. I am using the only updater I could find, and it all points to the version mentioned on this site. Please point me in the right direction. Specifically I have a problem with my merc interface. When I lose him, it says I can't get him back for three hours. /merc resume works... Finally, I appologize if this isn't the place to post this message. I've been reading this sight for hours and wasn't sure.
check your system clock. when it says more than 2 mins it means your time isn't set correctly
Unread 06-02-2012, 10:06 AM
A Griffon
Featured

Server: Nagafen

The latest version can always be found via the auto updater.

http://updater.pala.de/

Silat
Unread 06-03-2012, 06:36 AM
A Young Mystail Rat

Server: Unkown
Default Clock trouble

You are bang on. My clock is all effed up. I change the time zones, changed time manually..it got worse. I'll have to sort it out. It's not desperate, anyway. Thanks for the replies.
Unread 06-03-2012, 12:20 PM
A Griffon
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Server: Unrest

Quote:
Originally Posted by brianw12342 View Post
You are bang on. My clock is all effed up. I change the time zones, changed time manually..it got worse. I'll have to sort it out. It's not desperate, anyway. Thanks for the replies.
Which version of windows?

If windows vista/7 right click on the clock on the taskbar select adjust date/time make sure you have you correct time zone selected the click internet time tab at top select change settings click update now.