EQ2Interface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > General Discussion > Request

Unread 01-06-2023, 12:11 PM
A Griffon
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Server: Crushbone
Default Re-list broker items

For reasons unexplained to us, the devs have decided to delist everything on the broker every time they reset the servers if you haven't changed its price in the past seven days (see https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq2....608218/page-2)

That's a lot of annoying clicking!!!!!! My carpal tunnel is screaming!

Is there some way to do a single-button command to go through and re-list every item in the current broker box?
Unread 01-06-2023, 03:48 PM
A Griffon

Sort of. Here is a one-keystroke + one-click solution.

First use your text editor to open eq2ui_inventory_market.xml. Insert the following line of code onto line 3 (just after the first <Page line):

Code:
    <Page Name="Relist" OnShow="Parent.MainPage.TabPages.SellPage.SelectedItemFrame.CommandListUnlistItems.Press=true Visible=false" Visible="false" />

Now make a macro:

Code:
show_window Inventory.Market.Relist

For now, drop the macro icon onto your main hotbar so you can use a single keystroke to activate it.

Next, go to your Broker container and mouse-click (highlight) an item that's been de-listed. With the other hand press the keyboard shortcut key. Mouse-click the next Broker item, press shortcut, repeat. Not perfect, but fairly quick and semi-painless.

You can leave the extra line in the Broker file for later -- no harm done. Also note the macro is just pressing the "List item for sale" button which is a toggle -- if you use it on an item that's already listed, it gets de-listed. Just press the keyboard shortcut again to toggle it back for sale.

And just a random commentary: These de-listing episodes are not removing all the items priced out of reach in the billions, which leaves those items at odds with the new Broker rules. So it's anyone's guess as to why it's being done.

Last edited by Darqwood : 01-06-2023 at 03:53 PM.
Unread 01-07-2023, 01:23 PM
A Griffon

Server: Crushbone

That does help with the amount of scrolling back and forth I have to do with the mouse, at least! Thanks.

Really what DBG ought to do is have it delist everything on your broker if you haven't logged in in X days on that toon, then relist everything at the last price you had set when you DO log in, automatically.

And I don't believe their assertion of when it happens. I have some toons that have the same stuff listed that has been there for months. It's just my sales toon with the big 100-slot no-tax boxes. It's not predicated by price, stuff at 100p is delisted just as often as stuff for 50,000,000p is.

If they're doing this JUST to customers who have ponied up to buy Packs with the broker boxes, that is so wrong.