EQ2Interface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > Featured Projects > DarqUI

Unread 09-11-2022, 06:52 AM
A Darkpaw Brute

Server: Unrest
Send a message via ICQ to utaeladil Send a message via AIM to utaeladil Send a message via MSN to utaeladil Send a message via Yahoo to utaeladil
Default Gear Buff and Stat Monitor

Often times when I login (or especially when swapping back and forth between alts) my Gear Buff and Stat Monitor windows are missing. I have to click the little DARQUI WINDOW SETTINGS button and then hit the dropdown to select the windows that are missing and then find the TOGGLE WINDOW button to re-activate them. I know you can use the in-game commands /show_window WINDOWNAME to launch windows. Do you know if it's possible, or what the exact commands would be, to re-open the GEAR BUFF and STAT MONITOR windows? I would LOVE to make a macro or two that simply re-activated and enabled those windows for display, without having to take the time to fool with the dropdowns and finding the TOGGLE WINDOW buttons. It always takes longer than I have, usually when I'm trying to logon for raid or something... Anyway, a super quick macro click to re-enable those would be fantastic. And I'm pretty sure it's possible but I just didn't know the name of those windows or if that's exactly how it would be done. Thanks!
Unread 09-11-2022, 12:01 PM
A Griffon
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

In the Window Manager, when you check the checkbox to turn the windows on, make sure you click the small Save button that appears. This will save your preference for future sessions. If that's not working for you for some reason, try setting it from the corresponding setup page in the utility.

You can add a shortcut icon for each of these windows to the Start Menu, the XP bar or the floating Nav Bar. Gear Buff Macros looks like a blue lightning bolt, and the Stat Monitor looks like a red heart. I believe by default the Stat Monitor icon is already on the Start menu, and the Gear Buff Macros icon is already on the XP Bar. You can find instructions for how to add or move the buttons around on the DarqUI Help page for Experience Window, or look at this article.

If you prefer to use a hotkey instead, the commands are

show_window Custom.GearBuff.Toggle
show_window Custom.StatMon.Toggle

Unread 09-11-2022, 06:20 PM
A Darkpaw Brute

Server: Unrest
Send a message via ICQ to utaeladil Send a message via AIM to utaeladil Send a message via MSN to utaeladil Send a message via Yahoo to utaeladil

That is PERFECT and exactly what I was looking for. I notice if you take the .TOGGLE off the end it will just launch the window if its closed (and nothing happens if its opened). With the TOGGLE at the end it actually closes it if its opened already, so I like it better without the .TOGGLE at the end. I will be able to make one hotkey macro to click whenever either is closed and they will both be open again. Thanks so much!