EQ2Interface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > Featured Projects > DarqUI

Unread 06-15-2019, 10:03 PM
A Berserk Golem

Server: Unkown
Cool I was wondering if you could/would do these things:

There are a few things that are available through other ui authors, but I don't think they work as well as I would like. Is it possible to make it where the bags offer a transmute button? Something that could be hidden if someone doesn't want that to show, and allows anyone else to hit it and transmute anything (individually) that qualifies? This could also extend to such buttons as the salvage button too. I haven't started using that function yet, but I'm sure it would be beneficial eventually.

With the crafting window, is it possible to set it so that the stats can be shown permanently? As an option, like so many other elements, if there are people not interested in seeing their crafting stats. I'm interested in the stats, but I can't seem to make them display all the time, and I tend to forget to hit that button until after I'm pretty much done.

Someone made it possible to just hit enter, and it would act as if you clicked yes on whatever yes/no window was displaying. I can't get it to work for me, but I'm hoping that you might be able to add that as a function? It would make it so much easier to just hit enter, rather than constantly having to shift my window (since I do have to magnify it somewhat) just to click the yes all the time. Especially when I'm transmuting for that daily quest.

I know there was something else with the crafting window that I was thinking of, but I can't be sure what it was. The only thing I can think that it might have been was, is there a way to set it so that it defaults to displaying your newest recipes, rather than always defaulting to your oldest? It's a petty complaint, and I certainly don't expect you to fix any or all of these minor things. They don't break the game for me, and I know that there may be some elements that you can't alter, even if you wanted to.
Unread 06-18-2019, 08:56 AM
A Griffon
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

1. There is an updated bag window on the updater for you to try. Transmute and Salvage buttons are not visible by default -- you have to turn them on from the Window Manager. The upcoming utility version will have these controls as well. (As a reminder, you can get to the Bag setup page from the Character window. On the main page, hover over the bag area to show the blue gem.)

2. Your crafting stats should stay visible between sessions. In the Window Manager make sure "Crafting and Experimentation stats" is checked, and also make sure the window is not locked in Window Settings. Finally, during a crafting session with stats showing, stretch the window just a few pixels taller. This will trigger the game to save the Tradeskill window. Now you should get the stats each time you craft. Please post again if this is still not working for you.

3. Sigrdrifa's Enter to Accept is compatible with DarqUI -- unzip the file and drop all the individual pieces into your DarqUI_v3 folder. I agree it's a very useful mod.

4. I don't know of a way to automatically force the filter to "Recently Crafted" versus "Unfiltered" when you open the window. Sigrdrifa has done some work with the recipe filters, she may have some insight.

Unread 06-18-2019, 12:38 PM
A Berserk Golem

Wow, I was able to get everything I requested, except for the minor function on request #4. I did send a request to her, so that I'm hoping that she is able to help me with that one annoying thing. The rest of the features I requested are working the way you said, and I'm very pleased. I guess I have to log into each toon and set everything up, then relog? It's a pain, but I've done far worse, just logging into two different accounts. I can definitely handle this last hurdle.
Unread 06-18-2019, 05:48 PM
A Fallen Diplomat

Server: Everfrost

Hey, Darq!

I was unable to download the new bag file... looks like it timed out.

Rosy
Unread 06-18-2019, 06:08 PM
A Berserk Golem

I also had the same problem. So I removed all of the files, and then redownloaded, using the Unified icon. It redownloaded everything, including the new bag file. Then I went through some of my toons, redoing the settings to enable what I needed. I had to leave before finishing, but hey, at least I know it works.
Unread 06-18-2019, 10:25 PM
A Fallen Diplomat

Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluja000 View Post
I also had the same problem. So I removed all of the files, and then redownloaded, using the Unified icon. It redownloaded everything, including the new bag file. Then I went through some of my toons, redoing the settings to enable what I needed. I had to leave before finishing, but hey, at least I know it works.
Unread 06-19-2019, 10:43 PM
A Berserk Golem

I'm glad that worked for you.

Darq, it does seem that trying to update the bag file isn't working. Could there be some kind of conflict or something? It's the only file that was having problems. I don't know if you made any changes since yesterday to address the problem, but I was wondering if you were able to figure it out?
Unread 06-20-2019, 12:58 AM
A Fallen Diplomat

I re-named the bag file I had, and was then able to get the new one to download.
Unread 06-20-2019, 11:35 AM
A Griffon
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Not sure where these errors are coming from, but I incremented the Bag file version number again. Check for updates and you should see your current version as 3.001, then after updating it should be 3.002. Is it downloading correctly now?

Also, are you using the standard bag, or the one with disappearing titlebars?

Unread 06-21-2019, 04:26 AM
A Berserk Golem

Ok. I was able to update to the new incremental update, no issues. Keep in mind, I don't have the bag file that was installed prior to 1.01 (err, edit, 3.001). That was actually a bag file from another author. I don't know what would happen if I redownloaded and install that file, and then try upgrading to your file. So, it could have just been some kind of conflict between the types of bag files or something. It was odd though, because it's the very first file that I've run across that had that issue, at least since I've installed this past year, when you gave me your UI location.

As for the type of bag I'm using, I'm in the process of redoing all of my toons. Some will still be using the disappearing title until I complete the redo, but ultimately, all will have solid titles, with the options on the right (where transmute and salvage show in the options) checked. I don't remember what the options were on the left, but I wanted salvage, transmute, and solid titlebars to be enabled. I think I disabled the other options in that section. Ultimately, everyone will have that setup.

Also, I wanted to thank you for trying to locate and resolve whatever issue it was that we were experiencing. I don't know if others had any problems, but at least the two of us were able to get the download to work.

Last edited by bluja000 : 06-21-2019 at 04:27 AM. Reason: Corrected incorrect version number.