EQ2Interface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > Featured Projects > DarqUI

Unread 01-02-2020, 02:22 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

Server: Freeport
Default How do I stretch popup message window

I don't know if the window is really called that. It shows whenever certain popup text needs to show on your screen. Somehow, mine became smaller. I don't know if I clicked something that shrunk it or not. I need to figure out how to stretch it back out. It doesn't stay on my screen long enough for me to manually to this by hitting F10. An example is I enter our guild hall and there is a sign that pops up a message about on the house mending. It is cut off.

Last edited by FoxdenVixen : 01-02-2020 at 02:28 PM.
Unread 01-02-2020, 06:08 PM
A Griffon
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Hit F10 once, then right-click any window and go to Window Settings. In the Locate area choose On-screen Message. Click Show to show the window. If you don't see it appear, click Center to get it back to the middle of the screen.

Right-click the On-screen Message window and click Window Settings again. The dialog won't look like it changed, but now it's controlling the On-screen Message window instead of the one you first clicked. Now you can change Default Location, Default Opacities, etc. Once you have it like you want it, use the Locate dropdown to Hide it again (you may have to click Show then Hide), then hit F10 twice to get out of that mode.

If it's getting cut off as if it's not resizing, it may have gotten locked inadvertently. While you are changing settings, make sure the Locked checkbox is unchecked.