****Please fully read post of what has been tried already before offering solutions****
I love EQ2 Maps, and honestly can't play without it. However, in a few months ago, it just stopped working. No error message or anything. I click to launch it and nothing happens. I have tried everything.
- I have tried uninstalling and re-installing EQ2 Maps
- I have tried copying and overwriting the entire EQ2 Maps folder from another pc that it works on
- I have put an exception in my anti-virus program
- I have run 2 different anti-virus programs
- I have disabled my antivirus and tried to run EQ2 Maps
- I have run Malware Bytes
- I tried a system restore when it first started happening
- I have set it to run as an administrator, both in properties, and right click run as admin
- I have run a file check from EQ2 Launcher
Here are my specs, dunno what's needed and what's not. Also don't know if anything relevant I missed putting on my spec list.
- I am using a laptop with a touchscreen.
- I am running Windows 10 Pro
- Intel(R) Core(Tm) i7-3537U CPU @ 2.00GHz 2.00GHz
- Intel(R) 7 series Chipset Family SATA AHCI Controller
- RAM 8.00 GB (7.88 usable)
- 64-bit OS, ACPI x64-based processor
- HD Graphics 4000
- Directx 12
- Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 x64 Redistributable - 10.0.40219(1)
Any assistance of figuring out how to fix this is much appreciated!