EQ2Interface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > General Discussion > Help!?!?!

Unread 02-24-2005, 01:43 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

Server: Antonia Bayle
Default Exp Bar

This happend some time ago and seems persitant. I have used all UI interface pieces from the wonderful peeps here and all work fine minus my EXP bar. I have fixed the only way I know how. Here is the problem. If my window opacity for my EXP bar is at full, meaning all the text and all are nice and bright, but the actual exp part is black. The only way I can see this is if I more the opacity to kinda of the middle where is darkens the window but allows me to see the exp color part. This is not the only place this happens, my player window from EQ does the same thing. Both EXP and TS exp bar are black.

I hope I made it clear, I know it cant be the UIs cause I have tried all kinds. I am dealing with it, just kind of a window dressing problem.

Argolic
[email protected]
Unread 02-24-2005, 01:51 PM
A Griffon
This person is a EQ2Map developer.
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Attach your exp bar XML here as a reply. Sounds like a layering problem in the XML. A screenshot wouldn't hurt either, but isn't as important.

Quib
Unread 02-24-2005, 05:24 PM
aka Mook
This person is a EQ2Map developer.
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Server: Nektulos

The Experience bar uses an image and page object that go on top of the bars. Normally these have "holes" cut into the alpha layer so you can see right through them, except around the edges and the little black bars that divide the bars into bubbles.

Based on your description, it sounds like one of the two either got its style messed up in the xml, or the image has been messed with in a bad way.

If there's a file named "mugshots_female.dds" in the images folder of your custom UI folder, post that as well as the eq2ui_mainhud_experience.xml file.
Unread 02-28-2005, 01:38 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

Server: Antonia Bayle
Default Exp Bar

The current exp bar that I am using is this one:
FetishXPExtreme v2.5 by Zonx

Its the first one listed under experience bar. I will check my UI folder for the menitioned file. Im not sure what it can be since it does with every version I download.

The only other thing I can think of is this, I have:
Arcane Caster Player Window by nastun

This UI also has an exp bar in it as well. Could this be causing a problem with the main one? I am having no problems with this one, just the main one listed above.

Argolic