Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > Site Forums > EQ2Interface News

Unread 01-04-2006, 01:28 AM
Bacon Eater
Premium Member
EQ2Interface Admin
This person is a EQ2Map developer.

Default Kingdom Of Sky™

Sony Online Entertainment announced today that the 2nd Expansion for EverQuest II will be entitled Kingdom of Sky. This expansion is slated to go live Feb. 21st. Kingdom of Sky (KoS) will offer something for all types of Everquest II players.

High above the mightiest peaks of Norrath, a secret world exists. This Overrealm, made up of enormous islands of land suspended in the air, is home to aviaks and creatures never-before seen, but it is the splintered and warring dragons who rule it. Driven by their lust for power, religious zealotry, and all-consuming rage, the most ancient of the world’s creatures now find common cause in a plot to destroy all of Norrath! Populated by dragons, aviaks, and other new creatures never before seen in EverQuest II, all eyes turn toward this new realm -- even those of the mighty dragon Lord Nagafen!
  • Higher level advancement--now reach level 70 as an adventurer or artisan
  • All-new Achievement system to further enhance and specialize your character’s abilities
  • Guild advancement expanded to level 50
  • Four new arena champions and two new arenas
  • All new Heritage Quests allow players to gain amazingly powerful items, personal status, adventure experience and even a reward made famous in the original EverQuest
  • Signature Quests which reward large experience bonuses, personal status, new items, and advance the lore of EverQuest II
  • Over 30 new Collections expand upon one of the most popular features exclusive to EverQuest II. Find them all and earn all new rewards
  • Challenging new zones, from floating islands to menacing dungeons
  • 25 new enemies to fight
  • Brand new pieces of armor, such as Profession Hats, Helmets and Pauldrons, will make your character look more distinct
  • Over 30 new items to put in your player house
  • All new player titles

[Offical Site]

Last edited by Dolby : 01-06-2006 at 03:16 PM.
Unread 01-05-2006, 12:07 AM
A Griffon
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Server: Toxxulia

KoS sounds more like what it would be refered as, not KoF...but then again, KoS also means Killed on Sight...hmm maybe another clue as to the content?
Unread 01-05-2006, 08:06 AM
A Griffon
Featured

Server: Antonia Bayle
Send a message via AIM to Drumstix42 Send a message via MSN to Drumstix42 Send a message via Yahoo to Drumstix42

Yeah, what's KoF stand for?
Anyhow.. I'm pretty excited to see Expansion #2.

At this rate, the level cap will be 200 in no time. Just kidding Hopefully we'll see some new content for most of the levels and not just the higher end levels. I wonder if it will be anything in relation to Plane of Sky from EQ1. I'm a little behind in my LORE studies though, lol.
Unread 01-05-2006, 11:01 AM
A Griffon
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Server: Runnyeye

Quote:
Profession Hats

In game "tin foil" hats as well for UI modders ?? Maybe lol
Unread 01-05-2006, 12:23 PM
A Coastal Crab

Default Limited Content

The short amount of time between the release of DoF and KoF (KoS) shows a very limited amount of new content... I mean come on read the numbers 30 new creatures to fight? How many new pieces of armor? I am excited that the devs are adding new content at a high rate of speed but for crying out loud a little more effort in the amount of content and quality would be much more appreciated
Unread 01-06-2006, 03:17 PM
Bacon Eater
Premium Member
EQ2Interface Admin
This person is a EQ2Map developer.

ooops I mean KoS
Unread 01-07-2006, 11:59 AM
A Griffon
Featured

Send a message via AIM to Drumstix42 Send a message via MSN to Drumstix42 Send a message via Yahoo to Drumstix42

Oh, lol. I thought it was really KoF, cause I thought I saw that on the post at EQII.com as well,