EQ2Interface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > Featured Projects > Fetish

Unread 10-09-2013, 08:28 PM
A Coastal Crab

Server: Antonia Bayle
Default List of Files?

Hello,

Is there a help file or walkthrough that outlines what each UI file is specifically and which files are tied too it (i.e. a ui.xml filed linked to images, etc).

I've been working on a compilation between Fetish, Profit, and Drums that I really like and I'm just trying to truly wrap my arms around exactly how some individual files relate to each other.
Unread 10-10-2013, 07:34 AM
Fetish Core author
This person is a EQ2Map developer.
Featured

Server: Crushbone

Not really. Most of the windows are self explanatory, being named eq2ui_category_window.xml. Images and fonts get referenced in those; Fetish overwrites some of the default images (the ones inside the images folder, which is only a subset of the total images from the default).

In general for Fetish to work properly you'll need all of the files starting with _Fetish. You'll also need the unique Fetish images at minimum, and if you want the UI in general to look like Fetish the other images as well. It really depends on which UI you're starting with and then trying to integrate other elements into. If you're trying to add bits of Fetish onto something else, make sure you include the _Fetish xml files and fetish-specific images or it likely will not work properly.