EQ2Interface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > Featured Projects > DarqUI

Unread 04-12-2019, 01:20 PM
A Berserk Golem

Server: Unkown
Default Where do I go to

Enter in the account username/password for multiple accounts? I want to enter in both my regular account details, plus my husband's account details, so that I can quickly switch between the two account toons. But I don't see where that option is available. If someone could direct me, I'd be very grateful. I have the non-updating version of the ui, or if I have the auto-updating version, it's not set up that way. I wouldn't mind having it auto-update as well, but it's not a biggie for me to manually click it and say update.
Unread 04-12-2019, 03:58 PM
A Fallen Diplomat

Server: Everfrost

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluja000 View Post
Enter in the account username/password for multiple accounts? I want to enter in both my regular account details, plus my husband's account details, so that I can quickly switch between the two account toons. But I don't see where that option is available. If someone could direct me, I'd be very grateful. I have the non-updating version of the ui, or if I have the auto-updating version, it's not set up that way. I wouldn't mind having it auto-update as well, but it's not a biggie for me to manually click it and say update.
  1. Open the DarqUI Utility.
  2. Navigate to the screen where you see "Select a character and a UI component to work with"
  3. Select any character from the drop-down menu in the first box; select Shutdown (Camp) in the second box.
  4. If this is the the first time you've set it up, click on "Update account list" lower right corner, and add account names and passwords.
  5. When adding a new character, use the "Rebuild" button, upper right, rather than the "Update account list" button. This will preserve the account names and passwords you've already entered.
Unread 04-12-2019, 07:57 PM
A Berserk Golem

Server: Unkown
Smile

Thank you. I finally figured out how to get to what you were talking about. I have to click on the little home button, to get out of the settings area, and that allows me to get to where you were talking about. I have gone ahead and started the process, and I'm now in the process of checking it, to see if it works. I've had some non-related issues, so it's taking me a little bit of time to go through all 30? toons between the two accounts. Thank you though for the excellent guide. I'm sure that it will work just fine.