EQ2Interface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > Featured Projects > DarqUI

Unread 03-26-2020, 09:03 PM
A Grassland Beetle

Server: Antonia Bayle
Default Raid window indicators

Is there a way to, hmm, change colors or dark/light on each group of six in the raid window? Or small carets at each group break? I see each group has a different color but it is so dark that I cannot see them. I often need to be able to quickly determine each 6 man group to find where I am.

Thanks
Unread 03-27-2020, 02:26 PM
A Griffon
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Near the top of the raid window file (eq2ui_mainhud_raid.xml), look for this line:

<Data Name="13" Tag="ColorBkgOpac" Value="0.800" />

If you change the 0.800 to 1.000, the four colored background areas will be completely solid, which may be enough for you to differentiate the groups. If not, you can make the thin gray group borders brighter. Search for four instances of

Name="BkgFrame"

On each of these lines you can change Color="#4F4A46" to a lighter color. For example #FFFFFF will make the group borders white, which will definitely make it clear which group is which. If that's too bright, try #888888 which is somewhere between white and the original dark gray. If you want to change the group background colors themselves, you can do that on the lines just below BkgFrame. Look for Name="Bkg".

Unread 03-31-2020, 07:04 PM
A Grassland Beetle

Server: Antonia Bayle

Omg, thank you, thank you, I will test this since I seem to be off work for 6 weeks for some reason. Whilst I have your ear, similar subject. The dark space in the bags, often an item not usable by me, ie: a plate item, is so dark I am unsure if there is an icon in that spot. What can I do to make the dark areas of the bags brighter maybe, the icons themselves brighter, or simply some way to see them better.

Thx again for all your work.