EQ2Interface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > Featured Projects > DarqUI

Unread 08-14-2024, 07:49 PM
A Sea Turtle

Server: Antonia Bayle
Default Several open windows when i log in

I have seen and read and tried to resolve the issue of all the open windows, when I log into the game, it did not work.
Ex: Opened Utility, scrolled to settings, Origins was in the box so I re- chose on the drop down menu and then reset files. Closed game and restarted it and ran a file scan, but the windows are still there along with stats not staying on my bottom tool bar.
I did this 3xs.
This happens on ALL my toons and I have 2 accts with a total of 10 toons on the Anashti Sul server. Not sure where to go from here. I have got to where I make the windows as small as possible and put them all together in the upper left side of my screen. After closing these windows on all 10 of my toons and resetting the stats on my toolbar at least 5xs each, it got old. I was hoping there might be a fix in an update but have not seen any.
Unread 08-15-2024, 10:37 PM
A Griffon
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Type /loadui and see if there are multiple DarqUI's listed. If so you'll want to remove all but one of them. Also in the utility on the Files page make sure the path in the first slot matches the path to your Origins game installation. Otherwise, if you've reset your files for Origins you've done everything needed to save DarqUI settings correctly in-game.

Unread 08-16-2024, 10:27 AM
A Sea Turtle

Server: Antonia Bayle
Default As usual I admit when I goof up

I did the /loadui and only saw 1 Darq in there, so I went into my Origins file and found 2 copies of the DarqUI, one I had copied and made an Origins folder, the other was the original Darqui before Origins. I made sure I had that original in my regular EQ2 files and I did have it there also. So I deleted the one in the Origins file and now my windows that are always open when I log in, are all
Staying closed once I close them and all my stats are now staying saved on my toolbar. So that fixed it,, Yayyyy! Thanks for your patience and help, ura peach!