EQ2Interface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > Featured Projects > DarqUI

Unread 09-14-2024, 03:56 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

Server: Unkown
Default Can't configure Icon Bar

Inside the game I have gone to the Icon Bar settings and selected Save Hotkeys.

In the DarqUI Unified utility inside the EQ2 UI folder I have launched the utility and configured the Icon Bar using the hotkey configuration saved using the Save Hotkeys buttons in the game.

i'm still not seeing any changes I have made using the DarqUI Unified Utility show up in the in-game Icon bar. I have tried the Reset button in the in-game DarqUI icon bar settings UI to no avail.

What else do I need to do to get the changes I have made using the DarqUI Unified utility to show up in game?
Unread 09-14-2024, 04:53 PM
A Griffon
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

If you are configuring for characters on Anashti Sul, make sure you see (ORIGINS) in the titlebar of the utility. Otherwise the titlebar should only say DarqUI Unified Utility. You can reset your files near the bottom of the Settings page in the utiility. Choose Live or Origins, then click the Reset files button even if the dropdown already shows the correct server type. Restart the game and you should see your Icon Bar settings. Please post again if not.

Unread 09-15-2024, 10:47 AM
A Young Mystail Rat

Server: Unkown

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darqwood View Post
If you are configuring for characters on Anashti Sul, make sure you see (ORIGINS) in the titlebar of the utility. Otherwise the titlebar should only say DarqUI Unified Utility. You can reset your files near the bottom of the Settings page in the utiility. Choose Live or Origins, then click the Reset files button even if the dropdown already shows the correct server type. Restart the game and you should see your Icon Bar settings. Please post again if not.

Thanks. Selecting Reset Files on Settings Server Type fixed the problem.