View Single Post
Unread 01-08-2011, 10:43 PM
A Griffon
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Server: Unrest
Default Target quick button

Greetings,
Ok my target window has 4 quick buttons on it: invite, follow, mentor and friend. These buttons parse the targets name in the command so its invite target, ect.
Now my question is I would like to add a group chat text to say the autofollow button, so whne you press the auto-follow button, you auto-follow your target and it tells the group "I am auto-following George" (if George was your target)

I can get it to do this correctly, sometimes I get a 0 infront of the following, and the Parent.Target.Name.text is parsed as normal text.

Here is my AutoFollow button code:
Code:
<Button Location="23,0" Name="AutoFollow" OnPress="follow Parent.Parent.Parent.Target.v1.Name.text" PressSound="ui_pressed" RStyleActivated="/HighFantasyElements.MainHUD.Target.QuickButtons.AutoFollowPressedRect" RStyleDefault="/HighFantasyElements.MainHUD.Target.QuickButtons.AutoFollowNormalRect" RStyleMouseOver="/HighFantasyElements.MainHUD.Target.QuickButtons.AutoFollowMouseoverRect" ScrollExtent="20,20" Size="20,20" Tooltip="Auto-follow target" TooltipStyle="/TooltipStyles.TooltipTargetQuickButtons" />
Any help would be great.

Thanks,
Draven