View Single Post
Unread 12-01-2005, 08:11 AM
A Young Mystail Rat

Server: Antonia Bayle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scribble
Sony will do *anything* to take the blame away from themselves. The file you needed should have also been located in the defualt UI folder and could have easily been copied to the appropriate folder. Moreover, I believe if EQ2 can't find the file it needs in the mod'd UI folder it will automatically look for it in the default UI. Nothing in the script for this UI deletes anything as with the instructions for installations clearly show the paths used are non-invasive to your EQ2 directory. I really wonder why Sony has their reps giving you bad information like that. Shame on Sony!!

Wulfster, you have done a fantastic job with this mod. All of your hard work is *greatly* appreciated!!! Thanks brother!!
Actaully we went over the files one by one and the apporiate ones were copied from the default folder. The tech support guy was very helpful. This UI corrupted my installation of EQ2. The bad files were not even in the UI folder but else where. The files showed a modified date and time that was the same as when the UI was unzipped and installed. It did not occur until I installed this UI hence the thinking that it was the problem. Deleting the files and allowing EQ2 to repatch them did not fix the issue.
it.

There must be something about this UI and my computer that do not agree. The UI looks great but Iam not risking corrupting my installtion again to try and find the problem.

Keri