Thread: gui combo??
View Single Post
Unread 03-28-2005, 10:56 AM
A Berserk Golem
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Server: Antonia Bayle
Default thanks Laff

I appreciate the offer, but i not sure it would work too well.

I am really not a programer at heart, I got into modifying a UI package more for the immersion factor of enhancing game play of myself than any other reason. but in talking to guild mates about how cool some of the things you guys here have done, that I was using, some of them started using my collection just because it was easy. ( I could talk them thru installation on Ventrillo ). I am not sure I want to stand behind my mod/collection as a programmer. lol as I state in my Text info file most of the code I didnt write, so when SoE breaks it, i dont necessarliy know if i will be able to fix it.

The other reason it wouldnt work is basic differences, in the direction i am taking it. at the moment most of my mods would fit as addon's to the current V8, but some of the more extensive changes comming up ( I.E. soon as I learn more, lol ) will make major changes to the main UI, changes enough I think that it would confuse people if they tried parts from both.

I do have to admit one thing....... Modding UI's is a hell of a lot more interesting that Tradeskilling roflmao.