View Single Post
Unread 12-10-2010, 12:19 AM
A Brown Bear

Server: Unkown

Quote:
Originally Posted by gm9 View Post
Drumstix linked you the post from Zonx explaining how to create a custom dropdown box, I pointed you to example code, you don't sound like you are even looking into either of that so I'll just agree that you should give up... /shrugs
This made my day. I don't know if you notice, but someone who doesn't do this sort of thing will not know how to do an onselect command. Please find a friend who has never done this before and refer him to that guide and tell him to do what I am asking.

I came here for help, hint the name XML '"HELP" and info. Please don't tell me I am not looking when I have spent a long time trying to do this. As I said the Zonx thing was the first thing I looked at before I went to ever single forum post that seemed relevant to what I am looking for.

You seriously think that parent.text.parent.thisthing.thatthing is going to mean anything to someone an average user? There is not one thing in that guide that will mention how to link my dropdown to what is on the broker. If there is then forgive me, I just don't see it.

Sighs. I am sure I wont get the help now, but no reason to be disrespectful towards someone who is trying his best.

Last edited by Swabs : 12-10-2010 at 12:23 AM.