View Single Post
Unread 09-15-2008, 03:38 PM
A Griffon
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Server: Permafrost

Well, I forgot to mention that my group window still uses that functionality as well. For various reasons(AA spec), I am often the only player in my group not incapacitated. For that reason, I must cure the rest of my group of a specific effect or they will be unable to cast anything. Because of my AA spec, I can ignore one of the effects on myself and cure the others. If I have the no-target effect on myself, attempting to cure another group member will by mistake cure me. IE, it tries to switch to the group member before casting cure but ends up curing me.

I only mention this because I do indeed normally rely on a keyboard cure key which will in effect cure myself. But with the group window doing it also, I don't have to sit there and wonder why my mouse clicking is casting absolutely nothing(with useabilityonplayer). I just have to click twice(with useability).

Given what I describe, I suppose it's surprising that I never ran into your queuing problem... except I have a habit of not casting another spell until the recovery period because my cure hotkeys will cancel casting normally and not queue at all.