View Single Post
Unread 11-20-2007, 05:35 PM
A Griffon

Server: Najena

This program is a great idea, and a long time coming! That said, here are some issues I've found:

-The Quick Switch function doesn't appear to be compatible with ProfitUI's own login data file, where characters and their account login data is stored. I don't know where the QS data is saved to, or accessed from, but would it be possible for it to save to the _ProfitUI_LoginData.txt file too?

-When attempting to install/update ProfitUI from the UI list tab I get an error about halfway thru basically saying it can't continue because the clock.dds file is read only. After this error I cannot access any individual UI tabs for UI's I've added from my favorites, and basically have to restart the program to see or update them individually. Removing the read only check from the clock.dds file appears to allow ProfitUI to update normally.

-Adding various UI pieces to my UI list like Othesus's latest map mod and Drumstix's knowledge window produced EAccessViolation errors when I check or uncheck the auto-update box. No info appears for these mods in their respective tabs, and updating them isn't possible.

-The C2C Group tab seems sort of confusing. Does it just mean "click to cure" or "click to cast"? Maybe I'm just confused because ProfitUI already has full funcionality for both cures and other spell casts in the group and raid windows. The headers for the tabs in the player and group section are the 4 different cure types, but then there are drop down boxes where u can select your class, and 2 of any spell that class has. Perhaps some clarification and rewording for this section is in order?

That's all from me for now. Keep up the good work Landiin!