View Single Post
Unread 10-23-2007, 03:37 PM
A Griffon
Yes this person is from Daybreak!

Server: Unrest

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragowulf View Post
Where the heck are you working from Rothgar? Don't you need to evacuate stat?!

What does this custom module thing do anyways. ....Oh, and this sounds like much but is there a way make a circular window and edit all the dead space out of the ends, instead of it being square always?
I'm working from the office at the moment. And good news, they just listed the mandatory evacuation from my neighborhood, so my wife is returning home now with our 2 dogs.

The custom module doesn't really do anything, it just acts as a container for your windows so you don't have to add them to MainHUD, Inventory, etc.

Some weird stuff can happen when you add windows to the other modules, besides the fact that you now have to ship out your own version of the module's xml file which causes players to not get updates when we add new windows.

Another thing you guys should keep in mind is that you should not create a new window with the same name as another window, even if its in a different module. Yes, this sounds goofy, and I agree. We can eventually fix this with code on our end, but for now I would make sure your window names are unique.

So for example, don't make a Custom.Inventory window... call it Custom.Profit_Inventory or something like that.