View Single Post
Unread 02-04-2006, 01:26 PM
Saryn chained me to a UI
Featured

Server: Permafrost

Okies, work is in progress.

Hotbar - had no problems so far, without modding a thing. I did have one spell grayed out for my shaman. Simply clearing that hotkey and dragging it back down fixed it. I'll update the minor code changes for LU 19, to make sure that doesn't change things. I really like how they finally enabled dragging of hotbar icons, even with the hotbar locked. Rawr!

Target Window - hmm.. How to put this... "tactfully". Oh well, here goes. After my last post, a few things struck me - I distinctly remember putting a no-skulls options into the UI for the target bar. For those that didn't want the skulls... visit the Install Instructions folder, and refer to the installation instructions. (It's even hyperlinked, so you can click right down to the target bar section).

Talacor - still no answer for you, I'll keep looking.

Mini-Map - starting work on this now, I've got a beta copy of an update Talyns (the original author) just did. However, he doesn't play EQ2 anymore, so no promises on how long it may take to integrate into the current incarnation of EQ2Map. (Especially with the changes in LU 19)