Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Server: Guk
Thumbs Up

Hello.

I just finished modding this UI with the following:

Fetish Exchange 5.0
Fetish 6 Way Inventory 5.0
Fetish Maps 4.7 (Must have)
Findarato's Maintained (timers, who its cast on)
Wildsong's Raid Window
MookHotkey18
InfoCenter (Must have)

I tried to add in Mahonri's Quickchange Shutdown window. After I plop it into the UI directory, open up the .xml to add my character names and server, add the include to the mainhud.xml file, boot it up, and about 2 seconds later, I'm sitting looking at my desktop. I have no clue why it does this and I cannot make it compatible with the Gothic UI. Any chance you or someone else can take a look at it and see if you could? Thats the last thing I need and I would like to upload the UI for anyone to use. Only thing I did was spend a little time getting the Fetish pieces to work with the UI as I love, just love, the inventory and map. Fetish Exchange is only there for the find it button, honestly. Here's a link to the Quickchange Shutdown:

http://www.eq2interface.com/download...fo.php?id=4008

Any help would be appreciated and plz, let me know if I may upload this for others to use as it is a great UI with great mods.

Thank you

*EDIT*
I downloaded some of the other quick change windows. Tablets one cut out the graphics on stuff like the chat window, etc. I finally found Pooka's and it works, even skinned itself to the UI

So, may I upload this under compilations for others to use?

Last edited by Kharzon : 01-15-2006 at 06:39 PM.