View Single Post
Unread 12-24-2005, 08:40 PM
Saryn chained me to a UI
Featured

Server: Permafrost

Quote:
Found my problem.....Is there a way I can go through ALL the files, and change all lines:
Only if you use something similar to the <oXygen/> XML editor.

If you're using oXygen, it's in the "Find" menu, under "find and replace in files". You can select by directory, subdirectory, etc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Faedia
Wulf I dropped the Profit UI Maintained window, Dragowulf Inventory, Deathbane 3/4 Hotbars and Ger's Bags into the UI and it looks sweet. Had no clue the UI would automatically skin them so they look as if they are original.

Thanks
No problem, glad it worked out well for you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kharzon
Heyas. I'm a Fetish Nightfall user. Been actually waiting for more 'undead gothic' theme to float around for my necro main. Was wondering though, since I use some other mods even to my Nightfall, if it would be possible to maybe just do a re-skin for a few mods below:

Mahonri's Quick Change SD Window
Nightfalls map window (can make the map small and scroll about with 4 buttons, upper left corner)
Nightfalls Inventory screen

I put up the Quick Change window but its black, can't see any writing or anything. Almost the same with the Inventory.
For the Quick Change SD Window, don't use the Fetish skinned version with this - try the original, "non-skinned" version. I'll take a look at the Inventory window, that shouldn't be too hard, either. As far as the map window... that could be a bit tricky, plugin's have been tricky lately.