View Single Post
Unread 11-17-2009, 03:37 PM
A Griffon
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Server: Permafrost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drumstix42 View Post
That's why I have [the walk-thru buttons] in both places in my UI.
Actually, now that I've checked, it's your quest journal active window I'm using. I'm using the default main journal now, since it changed to display side-by-side, but I kept your active window because of those incredibly handy walk-thru buttons.

And even though it wouldn't be too difficult to add such buttons to the new expanded active window, my main concern is the fact that it is, well, an *expanded* active window. As I said before, I don't *want* a huge active quest window with an index and with info on multiple quests, as shown in the screenshot that Rothgar provided. I like being able to keep the window fairly small and unobtrusive. To quote you, "it's still only one extra click" to open the actual quest journal if I want info on other quests.

Again, I know I'm probably in a small minority, but I don't particularly want and won't be using (unless I have no choice in the matter) a busier active quest window. Which is why I just wanted to make sure that the coming changes won't invalidate older versions of the window.

-- Darryl